News & Press

Thursday, May 17, 2007


Two generations of German tennis join to form an unbeatable team!



Renaissance Tennis Management is proud to announce the new sponsor of their Number One player Benjamin Becker: At the Masters tournament in Hamburg Benjamin signed a 3-year contract with his long time idol Boris Becker to endorse his new clothing line "Boris Becker".


"With his amazing success in his first year on the ATP tour year, being named the ATP Newcomer of the year and sharing the same initials "BB", Benni is the perfect testimonial for this new clothing line", says Norman Canter, founding partner and Managing Director of RTM.

Because of the famous and legendary initials "BB", Benjamin was always asked if there is any relationship between him and Boris. Until now, Benni had to negate this question: "It is like a dream come true", says Benjamin. "I started playing tennis because of Boris when I was a little kid. Now, I'm wearing his name on my shirt, when I walk out on the court. I'm feeling very honored".

<< Home